On the basis of these general terms and conditions comes between the customer and
of the cosmetics manufacturer Hauck GmbH
Managing Director: Linda Hauck
- hereinafter referred to as the provider - a contract is concluded.
§ 2 - Subject of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the manufacture of cosmetics in the supplier's in-house factory and the subsequent online-based sale of the products.
(2) Details of the products and services offered can be viewed at any time on the provider's homepage under the currently valid conditions.
§ 3 - Conclusion of contract
(1) The goods placed online by the provider are to be understood as a non-binding invitation for the customer to submit a purchase offer. A contract with the customer is only concluded with the order confirmation in writing or by e-mail from the provider.
(2) During the online-based ordering process, the customer goes through the following steps: Selecting the item by clicking on it and placing it in the shopping cart, before completing the order, entering their personal data and information on the payment method, confirming that they have read these General Terms and Conditions, checking all items dated data entered by the customer, sending the order by subsequently clicking on the corresponding confirmation button.
(2) The customer can submit an inquiry about prices and conditions verbally by telephone and by e-mail.
(3) The provider confirms the content of the contract in the same way. If a contract is concluded verbally over the phone or in any other way, the provider reserves the right to fix the agreements made in writing, by fax or e-mail and to send them to the customer. This written confirmation is considered to be the agreed content of the contract unless the customer objects immediately after receipt.
§ 4 - Delivery and delivery conditions
(1) The provider usually delivers from its own warehouse. The delivery period is then a maximum of two weeks. In the case of a different delivery time, which is due to the individual cosmetics production, the customer will be informed in good time in advance.
(2) If an item is not in stock at the time the order is placed or if it cannot be manufactured within the specified time frame, the customer will be informed immediately and informed of the expected delivery time. This is understood as a regular reference value, but does not lead to a binding assurance in favor of the customer.
(3) If there are delays in delivery, the provider is only liable for his own fault, but not for causes that are outside his own business sphere, but rather in the sphere of influence of third parties, such as his supplier or a shipping service provider.
4) Orders placed internationally (outside the EU) may be subject to customs, import duties and other country-specific fees and regulations. The amount of these fees cannot be foreseen for us and can be requested from the responsible customs offices. Should any customs duty or import fee apply, the customer is 100% responsible for these costs. The provider is not liable for these fees. The provider is also not liable for shipments that are refused due to high import taxes and customs duties, which may not be imported due to country-specific import bans, or other shipment delays. After the customer receives the tracking number it is the customer's responsibility to check the progress of the shipment as no separate information will be sent should the shipment be held up at customs. If the customer chooses not to pay the applicable fees or refuses to accept the shipment, the shipment will be returned to us. As soon as the shipment arrives back at our premises in full, we will refund the purchase price minus the shipping costs incurred and any other costs incurred as a result of the return shipment. Shipping costs are paid directly to the shipping service provider and are therefore non-refundable.
(5) International orders can take up to 4 weeks to reach the customer. All shipments are checked by customs and the duration cannot be influenced by the provider. Once the shipment has been handed over to the shipping service provider, the provider is no longer responsible for delays or late deliveries.
§ 5 - Prices and terms of payment
§ 6 - Right of withdrawal
(1) The provider is not obliged to grant a right of withdrawal for commercial customers and does not grant such a right by contract.
(2) End customers who are classified as consumers by law are granted a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory provisions for this. This can be viewed separately at any time at https://pure-bee.de/pages/widerrufbelehrung .
§ 7 - Warranty, Liability and Compensation
(1) In the event of material, legal and work defects, the customer is entitled to the statutory warranty rights. If the customer is a trader, the warranty period is reduced to one year from the date of service in all cases.
(2) Claims for damages by the customer are excluded, unless otherwise stated for the following reasons. This also applies to the representative and vicarious agent of the provider if the customer raises claims for damages against them.
(3) Excluded from this are claims for damages by the customer due to injury to life, limb, health or essential contractual obligations, which must be fulfilled in order to achieve the purpose of the contract.
(4) This also does not apply to claims for damages after grossly negligent or intentional breach of duty by the provider or his legal representative or vicarious agent.
(5) In addition, the provider does not assume any quality guarantees. He only uses raw materials and ingredients that are approved for cosmetic use. The customer is aware that individual substances can trigger allergies. He will be informed of these in detail when ordering and cannot derive any warranty claims from them.
§ 8 - Language, Applicable Law, Place of Jurisdiction
(1) The contract is concluded exclusively in German. The further implementation of the contract is also in German.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively. For consumers, this only applies to the extent that it does not restrict any legal provisions of the country in which the customer has his domicile or habitual abode.
(3) The place of jurisdiction for disputes with customers who are not consumers, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the provider.
§ 9 - Severability Clause
The invalidity of a provision of these terms and conditions has no effect on the validity of the other provisions. In the event that individual parts of these terms and conditions are or should become legally ineffective, they will be replaced by the corresponding statutory provisions.
- - -